MA/M.Sc Previous/Final Annual Examinations Admission 2020
No. _76_Dy.Controller of Exams/UOB/2019 dated: 09, Jan, 2020
Applications are invited on the prescribed examinations admission form of university of Buner for MA/M.Sc Previous/Final. Annual private Examinations forms 2020 available in all HBL branches in the jurisdictions of District Buner free of cost or can be downloaded from University website (www.ubuner.edu.pk).The examination admission form complete in all respect should reach the office of the undersigned as per following schedule.
SCHEDULE/FEE STRUCTURE FOR THE ANNUAL EXAMINATION-2020
Note: The fee shall be remitted in all HBL Branches on Account Title: University of Buner-External Exams in the Account No 0009327901561103.
|Normal Fee up to
|Late Fee up to
|Double Fee up to
|Triple Fee up to
|With fine of Rs 500/-
|ExamFee(Rs.4050+ viva fee Rs1900/=Rs 5950
|Single Paper Fee
|Two Papers Fee
|Programs: MA English, MA Urdu, MA History, MA IR,MA Islamiyah, MA Pashto, MA Political Science, M.Sc Economics
- The candidates are required to submit their examinations admission forms along with requisite documents and white background photographs attested/signed on backside by Gazetted Officers.
- After the last date of submission Examination forms with triple fee, forms will be accepted with a fine of Rs.500/- for delay of every 15 days or a maximum of Rs2000/- till two weeks prior to the date commencement of examination.
- Candidates already appeared in annual examination 2019 in MA/MSc (Previous) and placed in compartment are required to submit their forms within 30 days after declaration of result, failing which enhanced fee as prescribed in section (b) shall be charged.
- Incomplete forms shall not be entertained.
- Fee once deposited shall neither be refundable nor adjustable, if the candidates is otherwise eligible.
- It must be noted that examination Centre is allotted on the basis of permanent address as mentioned in the examination admission form. However, the university reserve the right to allot the examination Centre anywhere on the basis of the number of candidates in the area.
- Forms submitted/received after the prescribed period shall in no case be given any consideration.
- Failed in three (3) or more than three papers will be charged full fee.
Muhammad Arshad Khattak
Deputy Controller of Examinations
University of Buner.